PANEL I: UKRAINE’S STRATEGIC CHOICE: Views from inside
- What is Ukraine’s strategic choice in the foreign policy and security
- Does Ukraine have alternatives?
- What else besides NATO and EU?
Dr. Hanna Hopko, Head of the Parliamentary Committee on Foreign Affairs, Ukraine
Dr. Dimitrios Triantaphyllou, Director, Center for European and International Studies, Kadir Has University, Turkey
Dr. Andr? H?rtel, DAAD Lecturer, German and European Studies, National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy, Germany/Ukraine
Oleksiy Makeiev, Director of the Political Department of the MFA
Moderator: Dr. Hanna Shelest, Editor-in-chief, UA: Ukraine Analytica
PANEL 2: UKRAINE’S STRATEGIC CHOICE: Views From Outside
- How is Ukraine’s strategic choice perceived abroad?
- When NATO and EU can be ready for Ukraine?
- Is Ukraine an example or a lesson for others?
Dr. James Nixey, Head of the Russia and Eurasia Programme, Chatham House, United Kingdom
Amb. Dr. Sergiy Korsunsky, Director, Diplomatic Academy of Ukraine
Dr. Sergey Minasyan, Deputy Director, Caucasus Institute, Armenia
Dr. Oleksandr Lytvynenko, National Security and Defence Council of Ukraine
Moderator: Dr. Mykola Kapitonenko, Editor-in-chief, UA: Ukraine Analytica