PANEL I: UKRAINE’S POLICY BEYOND EUROPE
- What are the current state of affairs between Ukraine and non-EU states?
- Does Ukraine have foreign policy strategy towards Asia, Middle East, Balkans, Africa?
- Can Ukraine allow itself to have only EU and NATO as foreign policy priorities?
Dr Hanna Hopko, Head of the Parliamentary Committee on Foreign Affairs, Ukraine
Tengiz Pkhaladze, Advisor to the President of Georgia (2014-2018)
Myroslava Scherbatyuk, Director of the Middle East and Africa Department, MFA of Ukraine
Daniyar Kosnazarov, Central Asian Digital Think Tank “Bilig Brains” (Kazakhstan)
Moderator: Dr Hanna Shelest, Editor-in-chief, UA: Ukraine Analytica
PANEL 2: UKRAINE’S PRIORITIES AROUND THE GLOBE
- What should be Ukrainian priorities in different parts of the world?
- How Ukraine is perceived around the globe?
- What prevent Ukraine from more active foreign policy?
Amb. Dr. Sergiy Korsunsky, Director, Diplomatic Academy of Ukraine
Dr Balkan Devlen, Copenhagen University
Natalia Ishchenko, Balkans Observer (Ukraine)
Igor Semyvolos, Director, Association of the Middle Eastern Studies
Moderator: Dr Yevgenia Gaber, Deputy Director, Diplomatic Academy of Ukraine