UA: Ukraine Analytica
Issue 3 (21), 2020
UA: Ukraine Analytica is the first Ukrainian academic/analytical journal in English language on International Relations Politics and Economics. The journal is aimed for experts, diplomats, academics, students interested in the international relations and Ukraine in particular
The main topic of the issue is – New Threats
The articles within the following topics are expected for consideration, but not limited to this:
- New threats to international security and international development.
- Cyber threats and AI role in international security
- COVID-19 influence on international relations. Future pandemics and unknown threats that can affect security and development in the world.
- Radicalism, Religious and Political Extremism, Populism, and their influence on Global Development and International Relations.
The abstract of about 200 words setting:
- Authors name and affiliation;
- The main research questions author is going to cover in the article
– should be sent not later than 15 June 2020 . The selected authors will be notified.
The full article should be sent by 15 August 2020 to Ukraine_analytica@ukr.net
Full guide for Journal Contributors is here