UA: Ukraine Analytica
Issue 2 (12), 2018
UA: Ukraine Analytica is the first Ukrainian academic/analytical journal in English language on International Relations Politics and Economics. The journal is aimed for experts, diplomats, academics, students interested in the international relations and Ukraine in particular
The main topic of the issue is –International Law
The articles within the following topics are expected for consideration, but not limited to this:
- Is Helsinki dead?
- Does sovereignty of the state still matter?
- Limits of International involvement?
- Political Interests and False Expectations. Are International agreements just Gentlemen’s agreement?
The abstract of about 200 words setting:
- Authors name and affiliation;
- The main research questions author is going to cover in the article
– should be sent not later than 25 April 2018. The selected authors will be notified.
The full article should be sent by 1 June 2018 to Ukraine_analytica@ukr.net
Full guide for Journal Contributors is here